Pages

Sunday 15 January 2012

Important matters coming up for hearing in the Supreme Court on 16.01.2012


Dear All,

As I informed all of you that our website Spread Law is undergoing some changes, I am putting this information on my blog.

Thanks,

Sumit Nagpal


Court1/29 (PIL) Safai Karamachari Andolan.
Court 3/52 ( PIL) Sarla Parekh v/s Union of India
Court 3/71 196/2001 PUCL v/s Union of India (Night shelter issue)
Court 3/73 ( PIL) Wasim Ahmad Saeed v/s  Union of India 
Court 5/5 Sukhram v/s CBI.(Telecom Scam)
Court 5/6 ( PIL) Bharat Jhunjhunwala v/s Central Electricity Authority
Court 6/31 (SLP fresh) Surat Singh v/s Union of India
Court 6/63. ( PIL fresh) Manjit singh v/s  Union of India 
Court 7/50 ( PIL fresh) Manohar Lal sharma v/s CBI
Court 9/15 ( PIL Fresh) L.k. Venkat v/s  Union of India
Court 10/26 (SLP fresh) M. K. Azhagiri v/s A.Lazar.
Court 10/204 CBI v/s Afzal Ansari.
Court 10/67. (pil) Anil Gupta v/s Union of India
Court 13/301. (2 pm) Ramlila Maidan issue.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Your blog post is very informative and helpful. K&S Partners is a leading IP law firm in India focused on geographic indication GI protection. Our contribution to the prevalence of GIs goes back to 1995, when the Government of India selected typical aromatic, long-grain rice grown in the Indo-Ganges in the region shared by India and Pakistan to represent GI rights. Thanks for sharing this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me tell you something...

    This may sound really weird, and maybe even kind of "strange"

    BUT what if you could simply hit "Play" and listen to a short, "magical tone"...

    And INSTANTLY bring MORE MONEY into your life??

    What I'm talking about is BIG MONEY, even MILLIONS of DOLLARS!

    Sounds way too EASY?? Think it couldn't possibly be REAL?!?

    Well then, I'll be the one to tell you the news..

    Many times the greatest blessings life has to offer are the easiest to GET!

    Honestly, I will provide you with PROOF by allowing you to PLAY a real-life "miracle money tone" I developed...

    You simply push "Play" and you will start having more money come into your life... starting pretty much right away...

    TAP here NOW to PLAY the magical "Miracle Abundance Sound Frequency" - it's my gift to you!

    ReplyDelete

  3. I am very happy to share this little awesome testimony about Dr Okosun a great herbal doctor who help me enlarge my penis size.3.2 cm to 8.3 cm longer with his herbal mixture, my girlfriend is now so amazed with the autonomous size of my penis , if you you are also in need of help on how to enlarge your penis to become bigger and stronger I advice you to contact Dr Okosun on his email (drokosun12@gmail.com )or contact him on whatsapp number +2348136785562, if your penis is 4.2 cm and want to get it reach 9.2 cm within two weeks i recommend Dr Okosun just feel like promoting his Good work, Give him a try and thank me later.

    ReplyDelete